The University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now selling application forms for its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. You should also see the requirements, subject combination before you read how to obtain UNICAL JUPEB Admission form below.
How to Apply for UNICAL JUPEB Admission Form.
- Applicants are to visit https://jupeb.unical.edu.ng/apply. On the “Generate Payment Invoice” column, enter your First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Phone number and e-mail address, in the spaces provided and click on “Generate Invoice”. Your generated Application Invoice will then appear on your screen. Make sure you print the page.
- Take the printed Application Invoice to any Bank, Nationwide. Tell the Cashier that you are there for Unical JUPEB Application Form payment, then hand over your Application Invoice to him/her (NB: Inform the Cashier, that the payment is to be made via eTranzact).
- When you are done with the payment of N15,000.00 (plus a Bank charge), the cashier will give you a printed Payment Receipt page containing your Confirmation Order No. Take the Payment Receipt back to the portal (Please do not do this application using your phone to avoid errors, it must be done on a PC).
- Go back online. On the “Continue Registration” column, enter the “Confirmation Order No” from your Payment Receipt in the space provided, then hit the “Proceed” button.
- Complete your application and attach your passport (the passport must be a colour passport photograph on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old before the time of application), then click submit.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Applicants into 2019/2020 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for actual date of screening and other relevant information
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 Direct Entry JAMB form during the programme
- All candidates are required to use “submit online” either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. NO download or printed copies of Forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 screening exercise shall hold at the University of Calabar, Calabar.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instruction very carefully and ensure they select the correct Subject Combinations.
- Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.