This is to inform the general public that due to the Eid-el Kabir celebration, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Post UTME Screening date has changed. Candidates for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 academic year are by this notice informed that the following are the rescheduled dates for the final mop-up exercise.
- Wednesday, August 14th, 2019– Faculty of Natural & Applied Science and Faculty of Education.
- Thursday, August 15th, 2019– Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Humanities & Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education.
IAUE Post UTME Screening Requirements.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
- O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
- Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
- Two passport photographs
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Local Government Identification letter
Admission is free. If anyone demands for a bribe, please send a text to 08033410255. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening centre during the screening exercise. For other enquiries, please call GSM number 08037248152.